Get Insured With the Best Health Plan Options Available
At Bay Insurance Fort Myers, we can answer all your healthcare insurance questions and offer reliable Florida health insurance quotes through Florida Blue©. We have a wide variety of health plans to suit your budget and medical care needs and we pride ourselves on quality customer service and real relationships with our clients that last for years.
Dedicated Health Insurance Agents
Our experienced health insurance agents are professionals serving Lee, Collier, and Charlotte County area residents. Many have been with Bay Insurance for 20+ years and can answer your health insurance plan questions and guide you to the best Florida Blue© health plans. We are real people serving real people.
Our Healthcare Products
Healthcare Since 1989
Bay Insurance Ft. Myers started in 1989. From Englewood down to Marco Island we have continued to serve more than 30,000 clients with southwest Florida's best insurance plans. With the Affordable Healthcare Act we expect these numbers to soar over the next few years.
Manager Brian Walker has been a dedicated associate who specializes in the small business markets. He gladly helps individual members and is an inspiration to all our sales associates. Our office is conveniently located on U.S. 41 in central Ft. Myers where we've been since 1989.
Staff: Melding Graziani, Sally Youngstrom, Gena Phillips.
Agents: Brian Walker, Robert Burgess, Claude Renaud, Christine Herndon, Don Dunkle, Mike Hogan, Robert Stroup, Dave Isphording.
Why Florida Blue© Health Insurance?
- Locally Florida owned BCBS
- Established reputation
- Large network of doctors and hospitals
- Largest selection of coverage options 100+
- Lower premiums for amount of insurance coverage offered
- Rated the best Health Plan in 2008 by JD Powers survey
- Fast approval process
- Good record of claims paid to insured
- Competitive insurance rates
- 7-10% yearly rate increase instead of 30-40% from other top carriers
Why Bay Insurance?
- Lasting relationships with our clients
- Quality health plans and flexible options
- Affordable health plan benefits
- Easy and convenient application process
- Competitive insurance premiums and rates
- Flexibility of on site applications or internet applications